You must turn in both app checkpoints on Monday and Wednesday or you will get no credit. There is no late credit on the checkpoints. I will hold the class both days until I have a project from each group.
You must turn in the final app on Friday at the end of the period or you will get no credit. I will hold the class until I have a project from each group. We will miss the bus if necessary. Be prepared.
| Activity | AM Class | PM Class |
| Final Working App Checkpoint 1 | Monday May 13 | Monday May 13 |
| App Icon | Tuesday May 14 | Tuesday May 14 |
| Final Working App Checkpoint 2 | Wed. May 15 | Wed. May 15 |
| Open House | - | Thurs. May 16 |
| Final working app | Friday May 17 | Friday May 17 |
Week 18 Preview
| Overtime Final working app | Monday May 20 | Monday May 20 |
| App Store writeup | Wed. May 22 | Wed. May 22 |
| Last day of class | Friday May 24 | Friday May 24 |
No comments:
Post a Comment